D & K Attorneys assists single and divorced parents establish and define care and contact with their minor children.

We provide assistance to single parents who do not have contact with their children to establish and maintain contact with their children who are currently in the care of another party. We similarly provide assistance to change the primary care and residence of a minor child where the current situation of the child is not in the child’s best interest or the child is being subjected to abuse.

Further we provide assistance to parents who are seeking to curtail the contact that another parent has with a minor child if that contact is detrimental to the well-being of the child or the child is being subject to abuse as a result of the above-mentioned contact.